It’s no secret that I LOVE ice cream.
I think my daughter is following in my footsteps. We could both eat it every day…and often do! Especially when we have delicious homemade ice cream using our fresh, raw cream.
I usually let my daughter choose the ice cream flavor of the week. Recently she chose chocolate.
It’s simple. But it is SO GOOD. Everywhere we go my daughter tells people that our homemade ice cream is the best.
She’s right. It is the best. It tastes the best, and it is the best for our bodies.
It can be hard to achieve the rich flavor of a good chocolate ice cream without anything artificial added. But I have.
This is the BEST chocolate ice cream you’ll ever have.
I think we’ll be making this flavor very frequently.
Do you love chocolate ice cream? Then this is for you!
Are you dairy free? No problem. This can be made with cream or with coconut milk. Either way it is divine.
- 2 1/2 cups cream (preferably raw) (can be replaced with coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup whole milk (preferably raw) (can be replaced with coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. organic vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. tapioca flour
- 1 - 3 egg yolks (optional)
- 1/2 cup organic brown cane sugar or coconut sugar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Mix until well combined.
- Process the mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer safe container. Freeze until firm.
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. It will not change the cost of any products or services for you.