Skip to content
No-Show & Refund Policy
- A session will be ended if a client is more than 10 minutes late. A new, shorter session can be rescheduled, or a written plan can replace it.
- Partial refunds (up to 50%) will be given up to 10 days before the first scheduled session. This does not include the cost of any testing. Test costs are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given after the first session.
- One makeup session is allowed for short notice cancellations/no-shows. A second no-show will not be made up.
- Sessions may be rescheduled up to 3 business days before meeting.
- All forms must be completed and returned at least 3 business days before your scheduled session, or it must be rescheduled.